Popular Posts

Sunday 25 December 2011

All Ireland Club Leinster Final GARRYCASTLE 1-8 v ST BRIGIDS 0-10

All Ireland Club Leinster Final GARRYCASTLE 1-8  v ST BRIGIDS 0-10

Great match. Paddy  Exciting end to the game. Garrycastle really missed chances in the first half to kill the game off. But fair dues to St Brigids for making a comeback. But not enough in the end.

Very close game and reasonably sporting except for ONE all in. Not bad for a club match. Referee fairly well implemented the rules much to the suprise of the players. But I think they got the message eventually as there were no sending offs. I think that this was a bit of a suprise to them.
Also I don't see anyone question the GOAL. As far as I could see it was a square ball. ???
As regards the last free that was called "correctly". !!!
Where was the illegal tackle or where was the tackle.?
What did the St Brigids player do to cause a free.?
I can see the foot follow through and stumble but I can't see the illegal tackle.?
Anyway it was a great game Garycastle did very well and semed a well rounded team around Dessie.
Cloudsurfman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.